What’s your probability of retiring comfortably?
How much risk are you comfortable with?
We guide our decision making process by identifying what you’re willing to risk for potential gains.
We then customize a portfolio that aligns with your personal preferences and priorities, allowing you to feel comfortable with your expected outcomes.
We will review your progress towards your financial goals by building a retirement map.
When we are finished, you’ll better understand your path and what can be done to increase the probability of success.
Our Differentiating Approach
- Built around your personalized goals and objectives, our dynamic portfolio management process augments a traditional asset allocation of core equity (stocks) and core fixed income (bonds) with value-added strategies we believe are best suited for the prevailing macro-economic environment.
- We leverage strategic partnerships with a select group of institutional firms we believe provide a superior level of expertise (custodian, compliance, performance reporting, and research) allowing us to focus on your customized investment portfolio.
- Together with a tactical (disciplined & rules-based) risk model, which incorporates hundreds of economic, valuation, and other technical metrics, we seek to enhance expected returns over “traditional” investment models focused on long-term, buy & hold structures.
Core Portfolio Structure
- Core equity and fixed income allocations are centered around the industry’s leading mutual fund managers, exchange-traded funds, and indexes.
- Our proprietary screening process constantly evaluates mutual fund statistics and performance measures of both current positions and potential additions, striving to invest with top-quality managers that demonstrate the ability to consistently beat their benchmark return.
- We utilize our expertise together with our institutional research partners to deliver specialized strategies built for the current investment landscape and your individual objectives.
- We believe adding these features to your portfolio allocation can improve your performance, generate more income, and protect your principal.
- Current specialized strategies include:
|Strategic Opportunities||Risk Adjusted Equity||Enhanced Income|
|Environmental, Social, and Governance (SEG)||Cash Management||Tax Exempt Income|