We would love the opportunity to be your trusted advisor.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are you different?
- We are here to help you make better financial decisions. Through our affiliation with Gross, Mendelsohn & Associates, one of the Mid-Atlantic’s top CPA and technology consulting firms, we are able to provide you with services that go beyond wealth management.
- We are a fiduciary and an independent financial advisor, which means we are held to the highest standard of care – and are required to act in the best interests of clients at all times.
- Unlike many advisors that don’t hold themselves accountable to a benchmark, we clearly report your portfolio’s performance compared to standardized benchmarks.
What should I expect?
- Our mission is to provide you with clear objective guidance, a superior client experience, customized investment solutions, and accessible advisors.
- Based on a well-grounded and evidenced-based investment philosophy, our disciplined approach seeks to align your portfolio with the prevailing economic climate while pursuing an investment strategy that’s best suited for you.
- While managing your investments on your behalf, we focus on optimizing after-tax returns, low-cost investing, diversified holdings, and proper asset allocation.
How can I monitor my investments?
- We provide consolidated and comprehensive quarterly reports with our investment outlook and personalized commentary regarding your portfolio objective, structure, performance, and recent buys/sells.
- You will have access to a client portal with a dashboard of both summary and detailed information for all your accounts, updated daily. The portal also includes a secure client vault for document sharing.
- We recommend all our clients use Schwab as the custodian for the investment accounts we actively manage on your behalf. With Schwab you will also have direct online access to your accounts and receive monthly statements.
How do you charge for services?
- Your initial financial discovery process is always complimentary. You deserve to know if you are at risk, especially if you are in or nearing retirement. Our free risk assessment will give you the facts.
- We are an independent, fee-only advisor, which means we don’t accept commissions, kickbacks, or any other incentives for the investment products we select for your portfolio.
- Our competitive fee structure is based on a percentage of assets we manage, aligning our interests with yours.
36 S. Charles Street, 18th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
3877 Fairfax Ridge Road, Suite 200N
Fairfax, VA 22030