For 20 years GGM Wealth Advisors has provided integrated investment, tax, charitable, and estate planning strategies that help families achieve their long-term goals.
As an affiliate of Gross, Mendelsohn & Associates, one of Baltimore’s largest and fastest-growing CPA and consulting firms, GGM Wealth Advisors has direct access to some of the region’s best tax and estate planning experts. This means our clients not only benefit from the wealth management expertise of GGM Wealth Advisors, but also the expertise of talented CPAs who understand the tax and financial ramifications of every aspect of wealth management.
The services you receive will be tailored to the individual requirements of your family. Ready to help you work through multi-generational issues that arise, we will apply the appropriate cutting-edge strategies to help you achieve your long-term family goals:
- Assist in developing family goals, objectives, and mission
- Present an easy-to-understand report on your family’s wealth as a starting point in planning and regularly update the progress towards achievement of family goals
- Identify and implement asset allocation, investment strategies, investment managers and provide integrated reporting, and benchmarking of performance
- Provide estate planning, including development of integrated wealth transfer strategies
- Develop family philanthropic goals and implement integrated estate and income planning-related strategies
- Develop multi-generational tax planning strategies tailored to family goals and individual needs
- Provide in-house personal management including cash flow reporting, review and/or actual day-to-day cash management, and bill paying services