A Baltimore based Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm seeks a wealth advisor with 0-3 years of experience in the investment industry. This is an associate position working in an open office, team oriented environment with significant growth opportunity. This is not a sales position.
- Product and service support for the wealth management team.
- Investment research and selection.
- Portfolio management and analysis.
- Assisting clients and helping them to achieve their financial goals.
Skills & Experience:
- Broad knowledge of the wealth management industry.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and computer proficiency.
- Experience communicating complex matters with individuals, groups, centers of influence and team members.
- Proven ability to resolve client and account problems.
- Series 65 or Series 66
- CFP or CFA designation
Senior Wealth Advisors
We continually seek client base growth through the addition of highly dedicated and experienced investment professionals. GGM Wealth Advisors welcomes inquiries from professionals with a minimum of five years of experience and an existing book of business of at least $10 million. Portfolio management methodology should be concentrated in open and closed-end mutual funds, exchange traded funds, and individual fixed income securities.
Merger & Acquisition Candidates
Investment firms seeking a merger/acquisition should contact our office at 410.685.9685.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.